Novel, aqueous dispersant - Atlox™ 4917
Live webinar: April 21 2021
If you answer yes to any of the below questions, then our upcoming live webinar will be of interest to you.
- Do you already love formulating with our products Atlox 4913 or Atlox Metasperse™ 500L?
- Would you like to improve the stability of your suspension concentrate (SC) formulation?
- Would you like a dispersant with a lower use rate?
- Do you want an aqueous dispersant that is easy to use and compatible with a wide range of active ingredients?
- Would you like to simplify the complexity of suspoemsulsion (SE) formulations?
- Are you looking for an alternative chemistry to tristyrylphenol phosphate (TSP)?
Register for our upcoming webinar to discover the innovation behind our newly launched novel aqueous dispersant, Atlox 4917.
- How Atlox 4917 was designed and its chemical structure
- Key benefits of Atlox 4917: understanding its compatibility with multiple active ingredient systems and electrolyte tolerance capacity
- Dual functionality in SE: discover the dual benefit of Atlox 4917 as it performs as both a dispersant and emulsion stabiliser
- Live Q&A: to ask any questions you may have
Furthermore, the webinar is your opportunity to speak directly to the innovator himself, James Flavell our Crop Protection Technology Specialist and ask him any questions you may have during the live Q&A session.
Please note there are two live sessions available. If you register for the event and cannot attend on the day, you will automatically be sent a recording of the webinar so you can watch later on-demand.