Tween 24 LM, a low moisture version of Tween 24, is a low logP adjuvant (0.25) and high HLB emulsifier (16.5) applicable for both built-in and tank mix adjuvants. Tween 24 LM is recommended when formulating hydrolytically unstable actives, or when antagonistic interactions exist between formulation components. Tween 24 LM, much like Tween 24, can improve a formulations performance through improved spray retention, spreading, leaf penetration and humectancy. Offering enhanced surface activity to provide better wetting, lower equilibrium surface tension (EST) and lower contact angle, Tween 24 LM has the potential to increase yields and reduce land use.
- Polyoxyethylene (16) sorbitan monolaurate
Physical form at 25°C
- Please contact us for further details
- 910, 930
- Adjuvant - glyphosate adjuvant
- Adjuvant - humectant
- Adjuvant - leaf penetration aid
- O/W emulsifier
- Concentrated aqueous emulsions
- Emulsifiable concentrates
- Oil dispersions
Would you like some help with a product?